The sun is shining, the flowers have bloomed, the air is fresh and the birds are tweeting – spring has finally sprung upon us with a refreshing breeze and it looks like it’s here to stay. It’s time to say goodbye to the winter blues and say hello to spring blooms with flourishing florals, sunshine yellows and gentle greens this season.
As the seasons change it is important that your interior changes slightly too, you don’t have to go mad and completely renovate don’t worry! Just simple changes in curtains, wall paint/wallpaper or accessories can really uplift and give a refresh to your interior through the change of seasons.
Although, I do understand it can be difficult to get your head around new trends and colours that arise through the change of seasons, as there really are so many different styles to choose from – so we’ve put together three simple moodboards to help and inspire you in effortlessly transitioning your home into spring…
The fields are starting to come alive with pops of colour from spring flowers such as tulips, daffodils, harebells and violets. Flowers bring so much beauty and joy to interiors with their delicate petals and intricate detailing that can be portrayed beautifully in various forms of design.
‘Flower Power’ brings together a selection of products that capture the harmonious mood of pretty spring florals.
- Sanderson Harebells & Violets Fabric in ‘Peony/Bayleaf’ 225519
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Airline Blue’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Raspberry Cream’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Queen Anne Green Light’
- Sanderson Magnolia & Blossom Fabric in ‘Blossom/Leaf’ 226292
- Sanderson Meadow Canvas Wallpaper in ‘Gilver/Linen’ 215693
- Sanderson Spring Flowers Fabric in ‘Multicoloured’ 222397
- iLiv Forever Spring Fabric in ‘Eau de Nil’
- Prestigious Textiles Spring Daisy Fabric in ‘Rose’ 5870/204
- *Louvolite Liberty Roller Blind Fabric in ‘Amythyst’
- Alumitex Venetian Blind in ‘Coral’
- *Woodpecker Flooring in ‘Salcombe Chalked Oak’
- *Louvolite Linen Roller Blind Fabric in ‘Elderberry’
In the Wilderness
Bringing the outside in, in the wilderness pulls together natural woods and neutral tones of lilacs, greens and beiges. Alongside designs which portray the British woodland throughout the spring season such as large ferns and woodland wildlife, creating a relaxing interior that you won’t want to leave.
- iLiv Forever Spring Fabric Collection in ‘Rose’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Green Shoot’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Manilla Beige’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Lady Lilac’
- Sunwood Wood Venetian Blind in ‘Acacia’
- Clarke & Clarke Wild Garden Wallpaper & Fabric Collection in ‘Heather’
- Clarke & Clarke Foxglove Fabric in ‘Heather’ F0486/03
- Sanderson Wisteria & Butterfly Fabric in ‘Linen/Citrus’ 225528
- Alumitex Venetian Blind in ‘Citrine’
- Sanderson Fern Gallery Wallpaper in ‘Ivory/Green’ 215712
- *Woodpecker Flooring in ‘Wembury Nordic Oak’
- Sanderson Woodland Chorus Fabric in ‘Linen/Multi’ 225511
Brighten your interior with shades of yellow this spring to keep the sun shining throughout your home.
‘Mellow Yellows’ mixes subtle shades of yellow with light greys to create a relaxing atmosphere that resembles a country interior. The two colours used together in perfect balance can create a laid back, cosy space that feels light and spacious.
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Empire Gold’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Grey Birch’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Iron Grey’
- *Sanderson Paint in ‘Desert Gold’
- Sanderson Shalimar Wallpaper in ‘Linden/Taupe’ 216310
- Sanderson Cocos Wallpaper in ‘Yellow/Charcoal’ 213382
- Cole & Son Cow Parsley Wallpaper in ‘Yellow’ 66/7051
- Sanderson Etching & Roses Fabric in ‘Empire Yellow’ 224505
- Sanderson Mapperton Fabric in ‘Garden Green’ 236336
- *CoreTec Flooring in ‘Dunkirk Oak’
- Harlequin Espinillo Wallpaper in ‘Mimosa/Pewter’ 111392
- *Timberlux Wood Venetian Santa Fe Matt Blind in ‘Storm’
- *Timberlux Wood Venetian Mode Gloss Blind in ‘Acid’
*Available to order from our Fresh Ideas showroom, please enquire over these 024 7601 1299
Don’t forget to share your photos with us on our social media if you’ve used some of the above products – we really do love to see your wonderful interior creations!