Sample Service FAQ
- What products do you offer samples on?
- How much do samples cost?
- How long do they take to arrive?
- How large are the samples?
- Do you offer larger samples?
- What is the redeemable sample service?
- Can I get my money back after ordering samples?
- Why do you charge for samples?
1. What products do you offer samples on?
We offer samples on many of our products, including wallpapers, fabrics, blinds and linings. If we offer samples on a product there will be a button to add samples to your basket on the page.
If you don't see the sample button on a product page then contact us and we will advise if we can source a sample for you.
2. How much do samples cost?
Many of our samples are 99p per sample. Some products we are able to offer free samples due to not being charged by our supplier and we pass this benefit onto you.
We now also offer a redeemable sample service where you can redeem the cost of your sample order - more information given further down on this FAQ page here.
3. How long do they take to arrive?
We aim to send our samples out as fast as possible, although allow 5-7 working days for delivery as not all samples are stocked by us we have to wait for them to arrive before sending them onto you.
4. How large are the samples?
Samples cuttings vary however between 15x15cm, 20x20cm and 30x30cm depending on the design of the fabric/wallpaper. (This does vary between products and suppliers.)
5. Do you offer larger samples?
We do offer a larger returnable sample at 55x40 cm for details on how to order this please contact our customer service team on 02476 011 299.
6. What is the redeemable sample service?
When you purchase samples from Fashion Interiors as a way of thanking you for using our sample service we offer you the value of the sample order off your next order by redemption, providing you spend more than £75 on any products within 6 months.
We realise when you purchase samples you spend a lot of time considering which products would look perfect in your room and that you are looking for the best possible value. This is why we back this up with our redeemable sample service.
How it works
- When you’ve ordered your samples we will email you your exclusive voucher code straight away which can used to order any products (not just the products you’ve ordered samples of)
- When placing your next order ensure you’ve added at least £75 of items to the basket
- Go to the basket and enter your code in the Voucher Code box and click apply
Remember, you’ve only got 6 months to use this code before it expires however you can use it when ordering any products over £75! Single use only. T&C’s apply.
7. Can I get my money back after ordering samples?
Absolutely, see above for our redeemable sample service!
8. Why do you charge for samples?
We charge to help towards the costs associated with cutting, labelling and sending out the samples. However as we offer this money back using our redeemable voucher service this will ensure you won't lose out even after using our service.