Apply at checkout
5% off 2+ poles (min £50)CP20A
7% off 4+ poles (min £130)CP20B
Buy this curtain pole
- Clearance items are available for this product.
- Product Information
Delivery of this product may be affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Please click here for the latest information regarding deliveries.
Jones Lunar 28mm straight curtain pole. A contemporary hand drawn matt nickel effect metal curtain pole with End Stopper finials. Comes complete with nylon lined square cut rings and wall fix brackets, with concealed fixings; poles of 300cm and over also include a centre bracket. Please note, poles that measure 360cm and over are supplied in two lengths with a joining piece.
Please Note - 240cm, 480cm and 600cm lengths suitable for lightweight curtains only, unless purchasing an additional bracket for the 240cm and 2 additional brackets for the 480cm and 600cm. The 600cm pole comes with 3 brackets and 2 passing brackets.
The brackets available are either the standard or long wall fix, or ceiling fix. See above images for different bracket types. Their dimensions are as follows:
• Standard bracket - 7cm to centre of pole, 9cm total bracket length
• Long bracket - 11cm to centre of pole, 13cm total bracket length
• Ceiling bracket - 5cm approx to bottom of pole
Also available as an Eyelet Pole (see Related Products)
- All curtain poles come complete with all fixtures and fittings, including finials and brackets.
- Rings ARE included with this curtain pole.
- All of our curtain poles (except corded curtain poles) can be cut down to size using a junior hack saw.
|Finial Style||End Stopper|
|Bracket Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
|Rings Included per Metre||10|
|Ring Type||Square Cut Nylon Lined|
|Supplied In Two Pieces From||360cm|
|Centre Bracket Included From||300cm|
|Suitable Curtain Weight||Medium|
|Finish / Composition||Finish|
|Hand Drawn / Corded||Hand Drawn|
|Curtain Rings||With Rings|
|Suitable Curtain Heading||Pleated, Eyelet, Tab Top|
|Delivery Service||Price||Additional Info.|
|21 - 28 Working Days||£7.95||or free on orders over £95|
All deliveries require a signature to confirm the goods have been received in good condition.
Please note: Certain rural/offshore areas may take 2 - 5 days longer for delivery than stated above and expediated delivery options may be unavailable. See the link below for further details.