Buy this curtain pole
- Clearance items are available for this product.
- Product Information
Jones Lunar 28mm eyelet curtain pole. A contemporary hand drawn real oak wood curtain pole with Matt Nickel Cage finials. Comes complete with wall fix brackets, with concealed fixings; poles of 240cm and over also include a centre bracket. Please note, poles that measure 240cm and over are supplied in two lengths with a joining piece.
Please Note - Real oak wood pole with matt nickel effect finials and brackets. 240cm length suitable for lightweight curtains only, unless purchasing an additional bracket for the 240cm.
The brackets available are either the standard or long wall fix, or ceiling fix. See above images for different bracket types. Their dimensions are as follows:
• Standard bracket - 7cm to centre of pole, 9cm total bracket length
• Long bracket - 11cm to centre of pole, 13cm total bracket length
• Ceiling bracket - 5cm approx to bottom of pole
Also available as a Standard Pole (see Related Products)
- All of our curtain poles come complete with all fixtures and fittings, including finials and brackets.
- Rings ARE NOT included with this eyelet curtain pole.
- All of our curtain poles (except corded curtain poles) can be cut down to size using a junior hack saw.
|Colour||Real Oak/Matt Nickel|
|Finial Style||Matt Nickel Cage|
|Bracket Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
|Supplied In Two Pieces From||240cm|
|Centre Bracket Included From||240cm|
|Suitable Curtain Weight||Medium|
|Finish / Composition||Composition|
|Hand Drawn / Corded||Hand Drawn|
|Curtain Rings||Without Rings|
|Suitable Curtain Heading||Eyelet, Tab Top|
|Delivery Service||Price||Additional Info.|
|3 - 5 Working Days||£6.95||or free on orders over £95|
|Next Working Day||£9.95||Order by 12:00pm on the previous working day|
All deliveries require a signature to confirm the goods have been received in good condition.
Please note: Certain rural/offshore areas may take 2 - 5 days longer for delivery than stated above and expediated delivery options may be unavailable. See the link below for further details.