Buy this roman blind kit
- Clearance items are available for this product.
- Product Information
A professional roman blind kit - cut down
- Available in sizes up to 3.0m which can be cut to size, suitable for making blinds up to 3.5m drop.
- Supplied with fully assembled profile.
- Operated with white 1m long chain included.
- Headrail can be ceiling or wall face fixed with included universal brackets.
- Blinds up to 1.5m wide max weight 3kg using 1:1 gear ratio control
- Blinds between 1.8m up to 3.0m wide max weight 6kg using 1:4 gear ratio control.
- Ideal for wider blinds as the 1:4 gear ratio control makes raising/lowering easy
- Roman blind kit & headrail are fully compliant with BS EN 13120, and are fully tested to BS EN 16433 and BS EN 16434 safety standard.
- Kit includes: Aluminium bottom bar, 7 x 4mm rods, safety warning labels, cord spools, brackets and fixings.
- Kit excludes: Fabric, lining, roman blind pocket tape, optional roman blind cord safety devices (for the rear of the blind, only required if your folds are greater than 20cm apart - see related products if required)
|Vertical Control Colour||Colour co-ordinated|
|Vertical Control Type||Chain|
|Delivery Service||Price||Additional Info.|
|2 - 3 Working Days||£6.95||or free on orders over £95|
All deliveries require a signature to confirm the goods have been received in good condition.
Please note: Certain rural/offshore areas may take 2 - 5 days longer for delivery than stated above and expediated delivery options may be unavailable. See the link below for further details.